Monday, January 12, 2009

The nice part about having a birthday in January is that it is just far enough after Christmas that everyone forgets about Christmas and you get double presents. The bad part is that it is inevitably dark, cold, and gray, and you can't wear any of the cute clothes you got.



Like this shirt I won last night; I am embarrassed about how much I spent, but 1) it's my birthday, and 2) it has an embroidered zeppelin! (no comments from the peanut gallery about how I could just embroider a zeppelin on my own shirt)


I am trying to amass vintage tops of late; it's so hard to find novelty shirts that aren't long sleeved, pointy collared, and shiny, unbreathable polyester. But I am on the case.






dolphins!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want them..... ALL

Brooke Alexandra said...

they are all from ebay...i can hunt down the links if you are interested.