Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gettin' Statistical

I just installed Google Analytics, which means I'm spying on you now. I now have access to the things that people search to come to my little corner of the internet. Here are my favorites:

"if your gothic is going preppy the right thing to do": wisht I had seen this earlier! Stay goth, little one!

"'obscure alternatives'" blogspot" This is the dilemma of liking obscure music, you think you've stumbled onto a Japan blog you've never seen but no, it's just me being an ass.

"'carine roitfeld''dark circles'" Clearly I'm not the only one who's obsessed with C-Roit's orbitals

"crotch boots" "crotch high boots" "preppy boots" I get a lot of boot-related queries. And I didn't know there was a market for preppy boots; would they have pink and green flannel lining? The mind swims with possibilities!

No comments: