Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I have no money, and American Apparel is trying to kill me with their $90 disco pants (would rather have a pair of Le Gambi's but are no where to be found). One of the perks though of living at home is you can spend your food budget on ebay goodies, and bring pb&j's to work!


The seller claims this is a 60s dress, but there's just something about it that makes it seem older than that. Not complaining, of course.

Actually I'm going to complain, cos I'm crap at bringing my stuff to the dry cleaners, and I am terrified to wash my vintage (sometimes antique) clothes for fear that they will bleed and shrink and I will not be the cool person I have created in my mind. How the hell do you wash vintage clothes?


These I will probably regret, but they were only $10 and I've been looking for a super high waist pair of skinny pants; these might require some reconstructive surgery.

No comments: