Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I feel so neglectful of y'all, as I can see you guys had nothing better to do over Black Friday weekend than look at my blog. I just feel so uninspired, in the freezing cold, in my two-sizes-too-small Keds and a cotton cardigan because as previously stated, I have no sense of dressing for the weather. Not to mention I am thinking about Christmas gifts for friends, loved ones, and tolerated ones. I factor little into the equation.



Fitzwell, Stuart Weitzman (pointy toed thigh boots of my dreams), J. Crew, Pleaser

Not to mention, I need boots. Knee high or better, low or no heel. I had black knee high boots once; I bought them razzle-dazzled by New York's lights, and their sale price (but still wayyy too expensive), and their tiny calves. Never mind that they too were two sizes too small. Eventually they dry rotted. I have got to stop doing this.

1 comment:

Babe Overload said...

i love the last ones that cover the knee!