Thursday, December 18, 2008

Things I Love Thursday


-Finding Celeste Stein trouser sox (a 2 pack no less, one printed and one plain) for $6.99 at TJ Maxx yesterday, I chose the Kitty pattern, but they also had Alexander McQueeny skulls and harlequin prints. Get while the gettin's good!


The Vietnamese market downtown is like a fairyland of food: durian, Nutella, those little sprinkles that Dutch people put on toast, shrimp chips, inarizushi supplies, and most of all, a rotating assortment of Pocky. Last time I bought Brazilian Pudding (whatever that is) and these, Chocolate Orange.


Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair: They say we're young and we don't know, won't find out until we turn 40 and have wrinkles where no wrinkles were before. Always always always use sunscreen, but at night go on and put some of this stuff on. I got a sample and I've only been really remembering to put it on every night for about a month, but I swear my dark circles are lessened. Sometimes I like my dark circles, since they make me feel like Carine Roitfeld sans money, fame, power and a bottomless closet, but other times I worry about the plastic surgery I will inevitably need one day to pad out my orbital. Of course, Rosario Dawson has mad dark circles and everyone seems to like her just fine.

No comments: