Friday, December 5, 2008

Things I Bought, Things to Buy



This is why I should not go on Etsy; last bastion of online shopping, because I see shirts like these, Lanvin, with birds on wires and wee scenes of pastoralia. But luckily the crappy licensed 70s Lanvin, as far as I can tell. And I can tell because I have one of their crappy polyester dresses.



Got in on the J Crew extra 30% off sale, and scored this little pretty for $20. All the colors are pretty much gone by now though. To be worn in twee fashion with high waisted Black Watch skirt and vintage Ferragamo flats.



Bought these too, I finally broke down and got the tri-blend long sleeve for warming purposes. I think the army shirt will be warming too, but I don't like that model, cos to me she looks like the human embodiment of Mary Anne from The Baby-sitters Club. The girl in the tri-blend on the other hand, is one of the most good looking people I've ever seen. That's not a very good picture of her, so here's another:



Devastating. She needs to not be hanging around an Astroglide-scented photo studio in her dainties, she needs to start an Italo Disco group called something like Sunshine Express and cut a single called "Boyfriend Lover". Or something.

No comments: