Monday, December 8, 2008

OK Ladies and Gentlemen:

I see you reading my blog and now I need your help: if you want to see more hot'n'sexy outfit pics, help me choose my new camera:


Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS20P 10 megapixel

Pros:
-it's pink
-4x optical zoom
-has Leica lens that is probably 75% of the worth of the camera
-$143.95


Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8 megapixel

-it's pink, but not any pinker than the Panasonic
-3x zoom
-everyone has a Canon; 50,000 Elvis fans can't be wrong
-$162



I guess I'll leave you with this picture of how when you put a copy of a Picasso next to the real thing you start to notice the little differences. Not that that's exactly what's going on here, but I think you get the idea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the canon and its love, especially if you enjoy taking macro pictures!!! I like to go ot the reference section in the library and take amazing pictures of the victorian 20s and 30s magazines, it works like a miniature scanner, thats how good the marco is. Oh and i know a photographer that carries this model around for "fun" pictures...

Brooke Alexandra said...

I do enjoy taking macro pictures! I have to confess that the real reason I want this camera is because of the commercial with the adorable doggy!