Thursday, November 13, 2008

OMG OMO

I feel really stupid that I didn't know that Norma Kamali was doing a line for Wal-Mart, since I've been searching for her jersey bandage skirts on ebay for God knows how long. None of those here though, and to my credit I only go to Wal Mart for Diet Dr. Thunder and Sam's Choice Tropical Trail Mix, so lay off, OK?


I put this picture up, though this cardigan is out of stock. I know, it hurts me too. I personally want the t-shirt, original vintage probably huh?


The Colonel Sanders look is in this season. As far as I'm concerned though, the Colonel Sanders look is in every season.


Who wants a pair of harem pants? No one? Yeah, me neither.

All under $20, but selling out fast (the jersey bandage tank dress, sob sob). I need to renew my subscription to WWD...

No comments: