Friday, November 21, 2008

Bits and Bobs



(Do you ever think about making your blog safe for work? I almost called this post "tits and bits" but I thought about how that would look if your boss happened by, and thought better of it.)

It's weird, writing for a global audience as we do, that people look at your blog who can't even speak the language, as evidenced by a couple comments I have gotten! Unfortunately my French is nonexistent and my Japanese slips away a little more each day, so it's English for now.

Above is the advert (I guess) for Boudicca's Wode, which S. Bub already expounded on. And since I don't have $140 to drop on a can of hemlock-scented (actually: Juniper, Cardamon, Nutmeg, Clary Sage, Corriander, Angelica Root, Saffron, Tonka Bean, Styrax, Amber, Treemoss, Musk, Leather-Ed.) spray paint, I and we can purchase a sample on Lucky Scent.

Speaking of, this outfit goes into my Black Is Interesting Instead Of Just A Cop-out folder. I don't like layers because I feel too pudgy to carry them off properly, but that's my own cop-out.



PINK
PINK CAMERA PHONE
PINK CAMERA PHONE WITH LITTLE PINK BUTTONS



A piratey wedding dress from Viv Westwood. For the lady in your life.


And of course, Lagerbear.

Tonight is the debut of the much-maligned de Havillands; they were insanely comfortable walking around my house, but it remains to be seen if the comfort level is maintained across six city blocks and one too many sweet tea vodkas. I always feel bad if I end up taller than my boyfriend (although I'm 5'4" on a good day, and these are only 5", so it is cutting it close), so that just means I get to slouch like a debutante giraffe.

No comments: