Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gosh has it really been 2 weeks since my last post? I'm so caught up in work and trying to find a new place, and trying to buy a cheap car...


(Please click on this pic for more...it's too dark to see if you don't!)

But enought about me. Here's a handmade ...40s? dress I found at a local scenester consignment shop. I am having a really hard time dating this dress-it's made out of such a fine feedsack cotton that I'm afraid it will melt if I try to wash it, but it has a zipper, but the length is too long to be 50s, but the sweep of the skirt is too wide to be 30s...we'll just leave it at the 40s for now and be happy.


Here is a close up on the pattern and the hand-done pintucking. Unreal!

Extra for Experts: Don't forget to peep at my Etsy shop...discount for all my readers! (All 8 of you)

No comments: