Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shorty Swing My Way

Let me preface by saying I love Lindsay Lohan, in any and all permutation: redhead, blonde, freckles, no freckles, boobies, no boobies. And although I don't, uh, play for the other team, I only wish that she would have at least called me before she started dating Samantha Ronson*, because I could have given her the love she needs. And she could have given me the diamond rings I deserve. And my love for exposed zips is well documented, from the side zips on skinny track pants to an excellently slutty sweatshirt dress from express that I can't seem to find a pic of online. When you combine my two only loves, you get:



That's right, from the Lindsay Lohan collection, the "Dom Legging"! (Although another style comes with kneepads; you would think they would be called the Dom, but are actually called Dear Mr. President, which perhaps implies that Linds knows more about the JFK/Marilyn murder conspiracy than we would have previously expected her to)

AND I WANT THEM.

Not so much these, though; you might like them if you get cold ankles.

*until I wrote this post, I had always assumed that Sam and the other Ronsons were only famous because they were the kids of Mick Ronson, David Bowie's old guitar player. But they're not. They are just the wealthy offspring of a real estate developer. That's right, kinder, just be born wealthy and you too can make a living as a Hollywood scenester. Frink out.

Buy 6126 by Lindsay Lohan at ShopIntuition.

No comments: